[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mock Crochet Loom Scarf

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Sat Jun 16 20:03:53 UTC 2012

I finally finished my scarf today. I mean FINISHED! It is ready to wear or
put in the craft sale box. I have this bad habit of almost finishing my
projects. It's a habit I want to get out of. I decided to gather the two
ends and add a tassel. I used worsted weight cotton yarn in red and I think
it will be great this fall and winter. No scarves, even cotton ones, in
Texas during the summer. I'm so happy to have finished it. Now, on the loom
awaiting my attention is the chevron stitch scarf. Gotta make 10 inches by
Wednesday!

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039