[Nfb-krafters-korner] HenriettaRe: pillow case

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sun Jun 17 17:51:56 UTC 2012

Henrietta,
I was shopping at a local fabric store and came across some fabric which has
all kinds of little storybook characters.  Your pillowcase came to mind and
I thought of making pillowcases for a local orphanage.  I tried to
understand the directions from your message, but had difficulties.  Did you
ever write the directions out?  If you did, I must have missed it.  Would
you mind sending me a better description?

thanks.

jewell