[Nfb-krafters-korner] HenriettaRe: pillow case

lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 18 12:54:41 UTC 2012

Jewel,
That's a great idea. Our Center has an annual Christmas party for blind
children and their families and we make lapghans for all the kids. They love
them.
Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!