[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class times phone numbers

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Jun 18 21:34:59 UTC 2012

I see thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 4:24 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Class times phone numbers

We have a lot of classes and need to rotate in order for folks to properly
sign up for a class.  I have 7 class phone numbers and especially this time
 of year getting new folks signing up for classes and new membership lists
being  updated it is necessary.

If we had the same few numbers or like in the past folks could just pop in
the few classes to check which one the class was in, there would be no
reason to  sign up for a class or pay membership dues.

In a message dated 6/18/2012 3:27:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,