[Nfb-krafters-korner] Weaving pieces together

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:08:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can give me some instruction about weaving pieces of a crocheted project together. how do I weave the yarn? How do I hold the pieces together? I read something about over Cast or Cast over but I don't really understand it. Can you help?

I am 4 rows away from completing the second half of a blanket but I making for a friend. Then, I I have to attach it together. Then, I do an edging. I have to complete this before national convention. It's my first huge project. I am doing so well if I do say so myself.

LN

Sent from my iPhone