[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Henrietta - soap bags

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon Jun 25 14:01:42 UTC 2012

Hi Henrietta, could you please share a bit about the soap bags? I have
actually been thinking of making decorative soap bags, and I was considering
what fabric and design would be best to use?
It did not occur to me how helpful a soap bag may be for when people find a
slippery bar of soap difficult to deal with, for whatever reason.
Thanks.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts