[Nfb-krafters-korner] July another year gone by...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 20:27:13 UTC 2012

July is approaching quickly and this brings an end to our fourth year and
the beginning of our fifth year of NFB Krafters Division.
Krafters  Korner opened up our list serve 6 years back as of September 1st
of
this  year.

Membership for this new year begins now and runs thru July  2013.  All your
classes you want to
take within that time period are  yours for one low price of $10. We now
have
our Xmas in August classes  filling in with lots of classes to choose from
besides classes in July being  offered, so make your payment for your
annual dues early and take advantage  of all of the Classes.  All craft
classes are free for
paid  members of the NFB Krafters Division.

You can pay thru PayPal by going to  _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org) and clicking on our PayPal membership link

You may also send a check or money order to our treasurer and please  make
it out to:
NFB Krafters Division and mail it to:
Diane Filipe
1455 44th Avenue Place
Greeley, CO, 80634
Looking forward to another  Krafty Year with all of you.
Yours truly,

Joyce Kane,  President
NFB Krafters  Division