[Nfb-krafters-korner] pottery files

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 28 01:43:13 UTC 2012

Thanks! Next time, I will definitely copy and paste. I have a couple more of
my projects I have written out directions for - I taught them here on KK
previously, but I want to let everyone have them so if they ever want to
play with mud (smile) they can. If anyone ever wants to ask me any questions
on clay working, just do it here, or even give me a call. I love sharing
what I know with others.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117