[Nfb-krafters-korner] Anyone - soap bags

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:57:00 UTC 2012

Hi Barb and all,

As for the soap bag, if we used Henrietta's needle size then we would need
to use a Fine gauge, (¼ inch between pegs) loom.

Were you in the class where we made a treat bag? I would think that that
general idea would work as a pattern. But not having a fine gauge loom I can
not even guess about how many pegs would need to be used. perhaps a regular
gauge loom with cotton worsted or bulky weight could be used on a 18 or 24
peg loom, guessing here, never having tried it.

I've looked for the website where the loomed treat bag can be found, but
could not find it, sorry. I have the file however.

Cathy