[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay Bowl with DecorativeInterior-instructions

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 29 21:26:10 UTC 2012

Hooray! So glad yours turned out nice, Henrietta! I might just take some
clay to our art camp next weekend, and do some of these myself!  We'll be
staying in the mountains and in the woods - lots of STUFF there to use for
my bowl. And, they are so EASY.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117