[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clay Bowl with DecorativeInterior-instructions

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 00:37:05 UTC 2012

Oh, I forgot to tell you about my craft camp. It was, is, a real learning experience.

The first day I decided to get up exercise right away and do as few job as I could get away with doing.

So making the bed seemed like something unnecessary. Well, when it was time to go to bed the bedding seemed to be in too big of a  mess. I guess i didn't get a maid with my cottage. lol So I kind of threw the bedding over the bed. The next morning I decided making the bed was worth the effort. lol

I did make three soap sacks with lots of new stitches and I cut a pair of capris that were almost to my ankle and practiced with the seam ripper and sewed a new hem with side slit. They are like new pants now. I hand sewed so I could sit with my Husband while I did it.

One night, because I didn't do my chores in order, we realized I forgot to wash inner cannulas before bed and at midnight I was up washing them so my dear Husband could breathe.

By Thursday I decided a vacation has to be from the inside and I went about doing my chores as usual. I did try reading a bit more as I went about my work. I thought about how tough my Husbands care would be at a cottage or hotel. Yuck, reaching behind those beds to find an outlet to plug his equipment into. Worrying if something touches the carpet and not having all my conviences at hand. So home began to look pretty good.

I did wear a favorite outfit most days and today, when we went to the wound clinic I wore a bracelet I got in Virginia Beach that looks like a dalphin wrapped around my wrist.

So I think I am home from vacation. Refreshed and ready to start life again. lol

Thanks for the idea.
Henrietta