[Nfb-krafters-korner] Freeform Bowl Instructions

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri Jun 29 21:38:59 UTC 2012

Hi Linda,
Thank you so much for sharing your well-written instructions with us all.

I have been wanting to work more with clay for a long time now, but have not
been able to find much info on-line or a studio or instructor near me. Also,
because I live in South Africa, the time difference, among other things,
makes it somewhat difficult for me to attend classes offered by Krafters
Korner.
I know what you mean about sharing with others. Sharing my love of origami
gives me immense pleasure, especially because I know that the craft is not
very accessible to visually impaired people, partly because it relies a lot
on pictures and diagrams

I will definitely be trying my hand at one of your projects soon. I will be
sure to write with my questions if that's ok.

Thanks again for sharing and inspiring us all with your generosity and
enthusiasm.

Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts