[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitted checkerboard pattern

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:11:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to do the loomed knitted checkerboard pattern for my felted
squares, and Terry wanted to make a scarf out of the loomed checkerboard
pattern. I have been attempting to do this pattern but it has not been
working out for me. I am thinking that perhaps the pattern as posted earlier
is not correct. Anyhow, this is the pattern I am going to try myself to see
how it looks.

Row 1 : Knit four pegs, purl four  pegs, repeat to end of row.
Row 2-6: Knit the knit pegs, purl the purled pegs, repeat to end of row.
Row 7: Purl the knit pegs, knit the purled pegs, repeat to end of row.
Row 8-12:repeat row 7.

Continue pattern.

Cathy