[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Fri Mar 2 00:21:32 UTC 2012

Hi there. Well I learned I was trying to crochet into the stitches already done. So now that I have that straightened out things are improving. One problem I do have is I just chained on 13 sts to practice and have 11 left.
Any idea why? I don't think I missed a st so am confused but am consistantly with 11 sts now for a few rows and I am getting quicker.
I was at the Dr. yesterday beause my back seized up on the weekend. While I was there I was trying to crochet. A "well meaning" lady said from across the rom that I was holding the hook wrong and that I should have my worked part in my right hand. She then came to show me how to hold the hook but she was so forceful I reverted back to my ways and I figure if it works why not?
Lovette