[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginner crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 23:04:14 UTC 2012

Carey and Linda,

This was a class and the third class.  In order to get the phone  numbers
you need to sign up on the website for the classes.  I do know you  just
joined us, but many of our classes have more then 1 class in it and it is
progressive.  Our Monday Night Chats  and we occasionally switch or  add a chat
on a different evening, but there is no sign up for the chats and the  phone
number is posted on our website, twitter, and Facebook for chats.

We do announce on the list all classes and I send out reminders the weekend
 before the chats, so if you are on the list you should get the emails.  If
 you are not on the list you will need to keep checking the website and
calendar  on the website.  You can always find the website below my name in all
my  emails.

In a message dated 3/2/2012 5:07:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,