[Nfb-krafters-korner] strange tool

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:30:52 UTC 2012

Yes, that sounds like a larger version of what I was thinking of. The one I had was smaller, used a thread rather than yarn, and had thinner material, but the idea sounds the same pretty much.

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com