[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for volunteers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 03:28:09 UTC 2012

I am looking for teachers to teach the classes.  Do you know or are  you
interested in teaching any of these suggested classes?  I need  volunteers to
teach.

Heads up we hopefully will be having an email class with an Origami project
 in  the near future.    I will do a soap class and a sewing  class, but I
am busy with kicking off my new craft business.   I am  not sure if I can
fit classes in that I will teach between now and middle of  July.  I have 4
holidays between now and then to fill orders.   Hopefully I am putting St.
Patty's Day Wild Irish Roses to bed maybe by  tomorrow.  I have 100 in reserve
for my Irish Bar that is selling soo many  of them.  I spent the last 2 days
working on Easter ones to get a head  start.  I will know on Wednesday if
they need any more St. Patty's Day  ones.

We need to wait for the Latch Hook class to be finished before we start a
new email class.  I want to only do one at a time email class for now,
until we work any problems out.

So think about what you can teach, host a chat night  topic.    I will be
there to help with what YOU do.

Krafters Korner is for everyone and everyone makes Krafters Korner what it
is!