[Nfb-krafters-korner] Forest Spirit Plate

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Mar 13 16:47:39 UTC 2012

I have attached three views of the Forest Spirit Plate that I did with the students recently in one of our classes. I post this for those who can use zoom text or can have someone look at it and describe it. the class was really fun to do and the results are amazing.
I glazed this one with black and I mixed some turquoise glaze into it - and the black ate it up - and created some softness to the color. I call this one The black Forest. I was really happy with the results.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117