[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machine seminar

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 18:48:00 UTC 2012

Take a relaxingtrain trip right to this seminar hotel. well a couple of
blocks away, smile. . Or fly into Portland OR and take a Radio cab ride the
half hour trip into Vancouver WA.

Updates:
Pacific NW Knitting Machine Seminar
Greetings!

I've got more details to share with you on the Pacific NW Knitting Machine
Seminar!

Dates:
Dates are firm for Friday and Saturday May 11 & 12, 2012 at the Vancouver
Hilton Convention Center, in downtown Vancouver, Washington.
On Sunday, in my store, Lily Chin will be spending time with a small group
of us enjoying a day of hand knitting.  These are two separate events.   So
be sure you register for both events.
To Register, you can click on over to my EVENTS page and register online.
Down load the Knitting Machine Seminar registration form and the Lily Chin
HK Workshop registration form.

Teachers:
Lily, Uyvonne, Morgan, April and Linda are excited to share with you their
secrets to successful machine knit projects.
Lily Chin: Designing, Draping and of course, Lily's fabulous little secrets.
Uyvonne Bigham: Surprise, surprise and things you've never seen before.
Morgan Hicks: DesignaKnit 8 Workshop (bring your laptop, loaded and updated
with DAK8.)
Linda Jensen: Ripples, Ruffles, Romantic & Fun with looks for today's young
knitter.
April Mills: Traditional garments, toys and techniques to polish your
skills.
More Details:
Click on over to my EVENTS page, or down load this class description pdf.

Location:
The Vancouver Hilton Convention Center is super cute!  So, ok, maybe that's
not the professional way to market a location.  But, this place and its
layout is absolutely perfect for our seminar.  The class rooms are on the
second floor with a very wide lobby, that kind of bubbles out at one end,
which is a perfect informal gathering place!  We will be all  together, not
running all over the place.  There are lots of windows in the classrooms and
the lobby.  And the restaurant, oh my!  Absolutely beautiful!  Glass windows
that face the park across the street!  The rooms themself have either a view
of the Columbia River, or a view of Esther Short park.  You can see pictures
of the hotel at their website, or down load this small pdf.  But their
website has more pictures!

If you have any questions, EMAIL me!!

Angelika's Yarn Store
1975 SW 1st Ave, Ste L
yarn-store.com
Portland, OR 97201
(503-200-5991

This message was sent to b.butterfly at comcast.net from:
Angelika's Yarn Store | Portland Center Plaza 1975 SW 1st Ave, Ste L |
Portland, Or 97201	Email Marketing by

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com