[Nfb-krafters-korner] Selling at craft markets

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:21:03 UTC 2012

Joyce, soon the princesses will be queens of the booth, and you can go back
into candles for kids. At least for short spells. My oldest granddaughter,
age ten,  is selling girl scout cookies in stores and has become an expert
on selling.  She also wrote Braille labels onthe cookies I sold for her, but
it has too be her idea.

Ramona