[Nfb-krafters-korner] Selling at craft markets

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 18:39:30 UTC 2012

Lindey,

I do have a couple of tips on handling money.  They do have metal  money
boxes.  We can get them here in the states in office supply stores It  does
have a tray that fits in the box and is made out of a hard plastic.   The tray
has divider for putting paper money  and has 4 dividers.  I  put larger
bills if I get them under this tray in the bottom of the box.   Another thing I
use to use, I made an apron that had pockets that were deep  enough to put
my hand in and put money in deep enough so it would not fall out  or poke
out.  I made enough pockets and kept the individual dollor amounts  in each
pocket.  I would have another pocket up higher and be small enough  to fit my
business cards   The apron was a cobblers apron so it would  hang from my
neck and tie at my back.  With the apron you did not have to  worry if someone
would walk off with your money box.  I would have the  money box with me
and put it in a safe place.  That way I could keep higher  bills or checks or
whatever in the money box and occasionally sort money out of  my pockets.

In a message dated 3/14/2012 5:45:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,