[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pompom Makers Question

Carolyn Ranker csranker at cox.net
Fri Mar 16 17:30:57 UTC 2012

        Hello All,

I’m knitting hats in the round and doing some on looms for charities.  My friend here, Jeanie Wood, is looking for the best pompom maker we could use.  She says, and I agree with her, that we don’t really like the ones made with cardboard.  The Lion Brand newsletter has one listed this week as a “pompom tree”.  Has anyone used it?  Susan Bates supposedly has an easy one, has anyone used it?
If you’ve used the commercial pompom makers, please tell me which one is the easiest to use.
We’ll be glad to buy it around here to gve our hats some nice touches.  Some charities like the pompoms, others don’t.
Thanks very much.
Most fortunate blessings,
Carolyn in Northern Virginia