[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead Show Schedule

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 17 12:54:35 UTC 2012

Here is the schedule where you can find the seed bead booth of Jane's Fiber and Beads.
http://www.janesfiberandbeads.com/cartgenie/pg_show_schedule.asp
If you live anywhere near where these shows are going on, they are the best.

Another good one is the Mercantile Show. It  comes to the Pittsburgh area once a year. We also get the Rings and Things Show - can get amazing quality of beads and gem stones at these shows. Jane's seed bead booth is always there, too.
This is where I buy almost all of my jewelry supplies. You can check the rings-things website for the show dates and where it will be.

http://www.rings-things.com

Lynda Lambert

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road