[Nfb-krafters-korner] SEWING MACHINE

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:17:45 UTC 2012

Jewel, you just have to memorize the various places where you must put the
thread.  Practice, and it will come.  Soon you will wonder why it seemed so
hard.  Hang in, because you are about to have a great time.  You already
know the shapes of many pattern pieces and how to assemble them.  The sewing
machine is just a means to an end, and I am sure that you will master the
threading part.  You do need someone on site who can workwith you until you
have the map in your head, but it will come.

Ramona