[Nfb-krafters-korner] Matinee Swing Jacket

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Mar 21 14:31:53 UTC 2012

Yes, knitting helped my recover from sight loss, too. I cannot imagine how
you did it with both sight loss and open heart surgery and all that is
involved with the recovery from your surgery, Joyce. You are an amazing
woman, so determined and strong.

I have a hard time doing any kind of pattern that requires markers - I have
never really figure it out and I may nevre do it again. For now, I keep
things simple so that I am enjoying my knitting and can make things that are
not so stressful for me. The learning curve has been so steep for all the
stuff we have to learn and re-learn after sight loss. Sometimes I get tired
of learning! lol

Lynda