[Nfb-krafters-korner] UFOs

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:47:54 UTC 2012

OK--this is the danger of reading posts backwards: I was picturing something TOTALLY different when I saw that subject line. "Hmm--has she come up with a sci-fi design or something?" '-) But yep, I've got a UFO or 2 floating around my apartment. I, can't wait to be part-time or less at work so I can finish them up before going filling my days with gigs and auditions. '-) Still leaving time for crafting stuff of course. '-)

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com