[Nfb-krafters-korner] UFOs

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Mar 26 15:16:51 UTC 2012

I have works in progress, too.  I have 2 loom scarves and 6 bell slate cases and a few holiday ornaments not finished.  Also the dishwasher signs I made, I have to make the tabs and put them together.
 I try to keep an inventory list of what I take to convention or for that matter to any sale.  That way I can see what I have and mark it off if I sell it.
I also keep a print copy for sighted people to look over, if they want.

Terry P.