[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:03:54 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Last night after I purchased the supplies for my new creative endeavors, my
husband asked me, "why get more supplies, you already have so many projects
either half done or not even started?"  I did not and still do not have a
good answer to that question. my answer was, "I had to spend $25 to get an
order, so I only spent $26." I have a bookshelf filled with these projects
and though it is filled, this does not detour me, I merely am beginning to
fill another bookcase! <smile>

 Cathy