[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 22 18:12:15 UTC 2012

OH, goodness Cathy! Yep, you are truly addicted. Not only do I have shelves
to the ceiling on two wallks filled with yarn, I also have yarn in lovely
decorative baskets that stack, and in other baskets in my Dining Room and My
library!  Yes, we are all addicted! But, it is a good addiction - so
non-threatening and you canot get stopped for drunk knitting or drunk
beading - at least I don't think so. It is our little secret.  lol
Lynda