[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from new knitter

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:05:30 UTC 2012

Welcome Brandy! '-D I never quite have gotten the hang of
needle-knitting, but I'm a fair hand at the loom myself. It's just so
much easier! I kind of got the basics with the needle--but just feel
more comfortable with loom knitting. You're in a great place here
though. You'll find there's a bunch of people here who know their
stuff when it comes to knitting and all manner of other crafts!

Again, Welcome!
Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/LandrasGembar