[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from new knitter

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:15:30 UTC 2012

Hello Brandy,

Warm welcome to you. I joined this group and taken classes since last
October and am loving it! I have had the courage to try more than one new
craft and not only is it fun, but it helps me to feel self-confidence and
otherwise good about myself. If you need help with something specifically
with knitting, just post your question and some one will be there to answer
your question. one way or the other we manage to teach each other all kinds
of interesting things!
I just finished teaching a beginner crochet class and am now teaching a
latch hooking class. Lots of interesting classes coming up too from others!

Cathy