[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from new knitter

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Thu Mar 22 19:19:06 UTC 2012

Welcome, Brandy. I am a rather new needle knitter myself. I am a somewhat
experienced loom knitter and you can do as much on the looms as you can on
the needles if you learn the different stitches! I am also a quilter and
took Cathy's crochet class and am flying with the crocheting.

I am hosting a chat on Monday night on how to convert needle knit patterns
to loom knit patterns if you might wish to join us for that.

Tanya