[Nfb-krafters-korner] are you a yarnaholic

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:02:33 UTC 2012

I don't know that I'd try knitting or beading drunk. I'd think that could be--a bit risky. Granted I don't think knitting while driving is the best option either--but then who among us actually drives? '-)

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com