[Nfb-krafters-korner] UFOs

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 22 21:24:20 UTC 2012

Success today! I got into the studio and finished up the second necklace I
sarted with Laurie's class possibly two years ago? Yes, it is now finished -
hooray! I laid out two pairs of earrings to make tomorrow to match the two
finished UFO necklaces from yesterday and today.  Tomorrow, I attack a third
UFO - necklace project that has been laying about for 4 years now. My
husband helped me select the right color of stones for it.
Moving right along.  Lynda River Woman