[Nfb-krafters-korner] UFOs

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 23:27:37 UTC 2012

Hi Linda,
I mentioned I finish projects. But I didn't mention that I can't leave the store without some crafting items. Last Saturday my husband was feeling good enough to go to the store with my Grandson and I while I shopped. I came home with five or six scaines of yarn. Did I pick them? NO. He said he liked the spring colors and now I have them. I have no projects going now except the quilt. But a purse to put inside my big bag that can hold a cane and wallet  is brewing in my mind. Just how to make it sturdy enough is my concern. Oh, and which of the colors to use. lol
Henrietta