[Nfb-krafters-korner] UFOs

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 23 00:16:15 UTC 2012

I knitted and felted three really nice project bags. Then, I had my friend
choose fabrics for the insides. And, a lady at my gym sews for people, so I
had her line the bags. Gosh, she made zippered compartments, and pockets for
all my glasses, and more. OH, they are wonderful. Felting a wool bag is so
beautiful. I must make MORE of those!

Lynda