[Nfb-krafters-korner] UFO progress

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Fri Mar 23 19:59:32 UTC 2012

With all the chatter lately about our UFOs, I would like to say I've made a
bit of progress on one. The tornado sirens went off so I headed for the
basement and got 15 stitches done on my scrap yarn blanket. There was a
funnel cloud that touched down not far from me, but we had nothing worse
than rain and a scare. But I did get a few stitches done on that one
particular UFO and will do more on it when the weather calls for it. With
any luck, that particular UFO will take many, many years to complete!

Tanya