[Nfb-krafters-korner] an Easter fabric wreath

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 20:12:26 UTC 2012

I got my St. Patty's Fabric and Easter Fabric back in the end of January on
 EBay for making my fabric wreaths.  They had more to pick from as I went
to  check again the beginning of March and couldn't find as much.  There is a
 seller in NY that worked with me as we emailed back and forth.  I asked
what size the prints were and what prints went to together well with  colors.
 My green mugs of green  beer, green shamrocks and green  sparkly hats with
black band and gold buckles were popular.  I got colored  Easter eggs,
yello chickies and pink background with Easter bunnies to go for  Easter.  I
will be working on them in the next few weeks.

In a message dated 3/23/2012 3:12:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,