[Nfb-krafters-korner] today's Agenda

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 17:35:10 UTC 2012

Linda, I met dr. freeman quite a while ago.  Good to hear he is still
working hard for us.  I would think though he is retired or very near to
retirement.

Paws up to dr. freeman.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com