[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting loom stitches.

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Sat Mar 24 23:51:26 UTC 2012

Hi Bran,

Yes, there are many, many things you can make with the looms. If we cannot
get another chat scheduled to go over stitches again, maybe you and I can
chat on the phone and I can walk you through making the stitches. Do you
have Skype? I do and my Skype name is blind.quilter and I use Skype when I
remember to pull it up. LOL!

Tanya