[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting loom stitches.

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:05:14 UTC 2012

I don't have skype, but I do have unlimited long distance so I wouldn't mind
calling you. I need to get some yarn, and that would be awesome. I don't
have enough of anything to make a larger anything. I'm also needle knitting
and unlike my fellow knitters on this list I don't like having a bunch of
UFOs. Smile.

Feel free to email me off list at ballstobooks at gmail.com

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!