[Nfb-krafters-korner] today's Agenda

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:23:29 UTC 2012

Hello Linda,

The "Caribbean sea," bowl sounds beautiful, I love blues and greens!
I am so pleased that your Saturday program went so well.
Also, good going on getting so many UFO's finished!

I am pleased to share with everyone that I have just completed my lacey
shawl from Carol's class. It turned out really nice, better than I'd hoped.
So thanks again for the pattern and class Carol. I almost didn't take the
class and would have missed out on this, so glad I didn't miss out.

Other projects are moving along.

Cathy