[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes on Saturday afternoons

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 21:35:22 UTC 2012

Thank you for all the responses regarding having classes on Saturday
afternoon.

I need to tell you folks that we did have only a few Saturday afternoon
classes in the past and we actually followed thru with 1 class and 2 folks
showed up.  The other times we did not get anyone to sign up or just 1  person
signed up.

I am willing to givbe it another try as we can accomodate folks a bit
around the world.  I am not available on all Saturdays in the month so it  will
have to fit in my schedule.