[Nfb-krafters-korner] do you use ribbons

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 17:40:22 UTC 2012

Heheheheheheh. Oh henry, giggle.

You just reminded me of the guy on American idle several years ago from
seattle. He would wear his long hair in very artistic ways. One of those
hair dues, was his hair was in a bunch of pony tails with ribbons. It was
sure shocking and fun, smile. now we know it was henry the entire time,
giggle.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com