[Nfb-krafters-korner] Working with cotton

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 00:46:11 UTC 2012

I have a question for our more experienced knitters. I want to know if I
will have a problem using a cotton with an acrylic in a shawl pattern.

The cotton is Bernat handicrafter's, worsted (4) and the acrylic is
Lionbrand Pound of Love, worsted (4).

I'm trying to use yarn from my stash for a prayer shawl but want to make
sure the cotton shouldn't cause any shrinking. The pattern is a feather and
fan repeat and I was going to alternate the yarns in stripes.

Cindy S.

Blog: https://writingandmarketing.wordpress.com

Knit with Care-where you can find the right hand knit gift for your special
occasion.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knit-with-Care/107415059359215?sk=wall