[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plextalk pocket portable player

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 05:50:53 UTC 2012

Cathy,

This omits the actual price and only says that you save $74. Do you know the
actual price?

Just as an FYI for anyone interested, these are the same features as the
Book port Plus from APH for $329. I love mine and would be happy to answer
any questions off-list. I also carry my knitting patterns on it and you have
the ability to create and edit text files directly on the device so I place
an x next to each line of a pattern when it is complete and I use it to make
notes directly in the pattern where necessary. It goes with me every where
all day.

Cindy S.