[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member intro

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Fri May 4 19:35:47 UTC 2012

Hi Aisha, welcome to the list. I am Lindy, from Cape Town, South Africa.
I also love to sew. I am still a beginner, but would love to learn more.
There are quite a few of us who like to sew, actually, so I am sure you will
find lots of help and encouragement and, perhaps, there might even be
another sewing class in the not too distant future.
I have a Singer Futura 350 electronic sewing machine and I love it. To me,
what is most important when looking for a machine is that you can thread it
easily and that it has the basic functions you are going to be using.
Sometimes it is better to go for a simpler model because some of the fancier
machines have lots and lots of functions that you won't really need.
I am sure others will also share advice and ideas about buying a sewing
machine.
Best wishes.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK: