[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member intro

Aisha aka Mandi F blind.muslima at live.com
Sat May 5 02:55:09 UTC 2012

Hi,
Wow South Africa! That is pretty cool. I love to travel, never been there though.
May I ask if your totaly blind or do you have some vission?
Thanks.

Please join my group for blind muslims and non muslims to talk about islam and blindness related issues:
Send an email to:
blind-muslims-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/blind-muslims?src=email&hl=en

Or send me an email requesting to join.