[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member intro

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 8 18:21:31 UTC 2012

Welcome  Aisha,

Glad you joined us.  We have lots of classes here and I am sure you  will
find many folks willing to help you out with whatever type of craft you are
interested in.

We have classes in the planning for sewing and we do a lot of Monday Night
Chat discussions to answer questions and let folks know about different
crafting.  We also are planning a Tech discussion night and that will begin
in the near future, too.

Glad to have you part of Krafters Korner.  Please take time to visit  our
website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

and check out our upcoming classes.  All our classes[well most of  them]
are held via conference calls and are given by visually impaired/blind
teachers.

In a message dated 5/3/2012 10:15:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,