[Nfb-krafters-korner] Attn: Ravelry Members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 8 19:05:51 UTC 2012

This sounds like fun.  I just recovered my password for the  website.  How
weird is that?  I actually had an email from another  list and tried going
over there to check out what they were talking about, but  couldn't get in as
I forgot my password,

In a message dated 5/3/2012 4:16:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,